Returns and Exchange Policy
Items purchased from The Mark of B may be returned or exchanged at The Mark of B, Kalahari Mall or our online shop in Upington within 14 days from purchase, provided that the original invoice is presented on return as proof of purchase, the price (swing) ticket is attached, the item has not been worn, used or damaged, the item is in its original condition and packaging.
If you are not happy with your online purchase and wish to return it, you can do so in one of these ways:
- Go to our shop in Kalahari Mall Upington with your proof of purchase.
- Simply email email@example.com to request to return items. Pack your return securely, and send the item back to our online shop, together with your invoice. You will be issued with a credit or receive a refund for returns. Should you want to exchange a garment for a different size, granted that there is stock of the particular item, we will gladly assist. Please note that in this eventuality, the cost of couriering the product back to our online shop is covered by the purchaser. The address details are as follows:
The Mark of B Couture.
Scott Str.12 Upington
054 332 2464
Merchandise with material manufacturing faults will gladly be exchanged provided that:
- Such merchandise is returned to The Mark of B within one month of having taken delivery.
- You can provide proof of purchase.
- The item has been cared for according to the wash/care instruction label.
- The item has been used for intended purpose.